OSHA is the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970. According to OSHA.gov, OSHA’s mission is, “With the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970, Congress created the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to ensure safe and healthful working conditions for working men and women by setting and enforcing standards and by providing training, outreach, education and assistance.”
What courses do you offer?
We offer a number of OSHA courses, include many of the most requested courses. Here’s just a short list:
- !0 Hour Construction
- 10 Hour General Industry
- 30 Hour Construction
- 30 Hour General Industry
- Hazwoper 8 Hour Annual Refresher
- Hazwoper 24 Hour
- And many more…click here for details!
What makes National Safety Training LLC and OSHA Campus Online different?
- 100% online courses allow you to make your own schedule
- Everyday low prices on all of our courses
- Our US-based support team is available 24/7, by telephone, email and live chat support, for any of your questions
- Your card will come in the mail within 5 weeks
- We have fantastic bulk rates for groups
For more information about National Safety Training and OSHA Campus Online, visit our website and give us a call today at 513-924-4857.